Lancaster, SC and Indian Land, SC

Today’s question is, “Should I talk to an insurance adjuster?” The answer is, if it’s a serious injury, I would always advise that you talk with an injury lawyer first. If it’s a minor injury or just property damage to your car, you should be comfortable talking to an insurance adjuster. Learn more in this short video.